Are you passionate about developing your career in accounting? If so, I want to hear from you…
We are a dynamic organisation with a clear vision to create a world where everyone can know Jesus through the Bible. Part of our responsibility in this is to make sure we are good stewards of the resources we’ve been entrusted with. The Finance Assistant role will suit someone who is organised, pays attention to detail and enjoys contributing their ideas and experience as part of a team.
- Salary: £27,000–£30,000 + benefits.
- Location: Hybrid, with one day a week in the Oxford office
- Terms of appointment: Full-time permanent.
- Closing date: Tuesday 19 December at midday.
- Interview date: 11 January, held in Oxford. (While we would prefer an in-person interview in Oxford, due to the holiday season a video interview (or alternative date) may be considered)
- Processing financial transactions.
- Reporting financial information and ensuring that funds are correctly allocated to support members and projects involved in Bible translation projects across the world.
- Supporting colleagues, members and partner organisations.
*More details can be found in the job pack.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Competitive contributory pension scheme.
- Fully paid-for professional development opportunities.
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme, incorporating an employee assistance programme with a 24/7 helpline for support on a range of emotional and practical issues.
- Tax-free home-working allowance.
- Family-friendly employer.
- Monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire or the Chilterns (expenses covered).
- Hot-desking facility at Oxford office.
This post is subject to an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act that the post holder be a practising Christian (see application pack for details).
An application pack containing more information and the job description for the role is available here