Aims of the role
Connect with people at some of the many Christian events across the country each year as an event volunteer. As a friendly and enthusiastic person, you will join our teams at events and festivals, such as Big Church Day Out, Word Alive, Keswick Convention, or New Horizon.
Whatever the event, you’ll be on the Wycliffe stand sharing the exciting news of what God is doing through Bible translation today, and inspiring people to join with us and get involved. You’ll get all the training you need, and, as well as being reimbursed for your basic expenses, you’ll get free entry to ticketed events!
- assist with the set-up for the event;
- represent Wycliffe on a stand, speaking with confidence to the general public;
- invite people to get involved.
- passionate about Wycliffe’s vision and mission;
- willing to work as part of a team;
- comfortable talking with strangers;
- enthusiastic, passionate communicator;
- able to maintain confidentiality;
- good existing knowledge of the work of Wycliffe is desirable, though we will provide training.
- complete application form (Apply here)
- informal interview;
- two references.
Reports to: Regional manager
If you have any questions about being an event volunteer, please do contact us on email@example.com.