We are so excited about families being part of Bible translation, and that you are considering the possibility of getting involved too.
Currently, we have lots of different families serving with us all over the world. We have small families, large families, and children of all ages – from newborn babies to students. Some families are dual nationality (or more!) and some have opened their homes to look after children.
If you would like to know how you can prepare for living and working overseas with your family in Bible translation, there are a few things you can do:
- Complete our Contact us form and start a conversation
- Read and consider these 7 questions (downloadable pdf) in preparation for life and work overseas
- Read some of our favourite resources which help families think through mission:
- Mission Matters – a great book looking at what mission is and how you can start to prepare for it
- Home Keeps Moving – personal stories from an adult about her experience growing up as a Third Culture Kid (TCK)
- A 21 day prayer guide for Third Culture Kids (TCKs) and their families.
- Third Culture Kids Growing Up Among Worlds – what does growing up overseas mean for children and their parents?
- A Life Overseas – a blog and resources hub for families who live and work overseas
We are committed to helping you find out if you as a family are called to mission and specifically Bible translation. Please do contact us using the button below.